To see the CPEs on OMC you have to add them to the OMC,
With the release of some recent firmware (version BCE-ODU-1.0.8) comes two easy ways for operators to add their UEs to the OMC.
- Begin by logging into your CloudCore Account
- Find your CloudKey Number in the top right corner. This number is unique to every operator’s account.
- Next, go to the the UE web GUI
- Click the “System” tab located on the left
- Click TRO69
- Enter your CloudKey in the box marked “CloudKey”
- Click submit and in a few minutes, once the UE attaches to the eNodeB, it will appear in CPE monitor in the OMC. Reboot is not required for this field to take effect.
Alternatively, you can use the device manager within the OMC to add devices
- Login to your OMC account
- Click on System/Device Management
- Click +Add in the in the top right corner
- A popup will appear to insert the UE MAC address. Fill it in and the UE device will be added to your account.