GETTING STARTED WITH BAICELLS
Baicells equipment is Plug & Play and by far the easiest LTE devices to setup and add to your current network. Many common startup problems evolve from the operator making too many changes during startup. Keep it simple to start with and tweak settings after the system is live.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR A CLOUDCORE ACCESS ACCOUNT
- Enter the url https://cloudcore.cloudapp.net/cloudcore/ to go to the CloudCore home page & click the [Sign up] button.
- Fill out the mandatory information, then click the [Sign up] button.
- You will receive an E-mail from CloudCore , your login account user name is your email. You will then need to click the active url to complete the authentication.
- The account is now active, click [return home] to go back to the CloudCore home page.
- Login the CloudCore with user name (email), and password you entered when you signed up.
- Next, you will need to configure an eNB to connect to the Baicells Cloud OMC.
HOW TO SET UP A BASE STATION FOR USE WITH CLOUDCORE
- Directly connect the base station?s DATA port to a network routed to the Internet. The base station DATA interface is set to DHCP client by default.
- (Optional) Plug a computer directly to the MGMT port. The default IP address for the MGMT interface is 192.168.150.1/24. You will need to assign a static IP address on your computer within MGMT subnet.
- Log into the base station web GUI from either the DATA or MGMT interface IP. (e.g. <a href=" http://192.168.150.1/ "> http://192.168.150.1 </a> )
- (Optional) Configure network settings if necessary, under Network Settings->Network Interface.
- Configure base station to connect to Baicells Cloud OMC:
**a)** Navigate to the Network Management Settings page: BTS Settings -> Network Management Settings **b)** Enter baiomc.cloudapp.net:48080 into ?Network Management IP? and then click save.
HOW TO ACTIVATE SIM CARDS
Once you have signed up for the CloudCore, email@example.com will add your SIM card IMSI numbers into your BOSS account. You can then activate them. Please email your sim cards IMSI numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org . ISP Supplies will send these at the time of purchase thereby saving you the trouble.
To activate the SIM cards, follow these steps:
- Log into CloudCore
- Click ?BOSS? at the top left.
- Click ?Subscriber? on the left menu.
- Click ?New? to add a new subscriber.
- Enter subscriber info and click on the search icon in the SIM card field.
- Select the respective IMSI number.
- Click save to add a new subscriber and activate the SIM card.
READY TO DEPLOY!
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com