Telrad Public to customer setup using breezeview
In BreezeView to enable the next field you have to hit TAB key on keyboard to get out of name field and it will unlock the rest of the fields.
1. Go to the EPC and expand the Service Authorization Profile section
2. Scroll down end and add a new Default Bearer for UE management. Example used is qci5-mgmt
3. Add a new L3 QoS Profile and select the bearer you just added.
4. Add a new L3 PDN profile, this is a private ip range(or public) for the UE to get for management purposes in this example were going to issue 172.25.0.0/24 subnet for UE IP?s with VLAN 20
5. Create a new L3 Service Profile and link it to the PDN Profile and QOS profile you just created.
6. Create an L2 VPWS PDN Profile and choose ?Untag? option.
7. Create an L2 VPWS Service Profile and link it to the PDN you just created.
8. Create a copy of your Global service Profiles and link them to your new VPWS and Service Profiles created earlier and set you UL and DL rates in bps I would recommend making a copy of all of your Service profiles now since the EPC has to be rebooted if you ever add any.
9. Next expand the HSS section and select the customer sim you would like to bridge and move them to the Tunnels Profile and also link them to the L2 APN created early, then add a new unique VLAN for each customer being handed a public. This VLAN will reside on your router as well and the router will handle either public DCHP or be your public statics gateway. So for this I?m starting with VLAN 30 and plan on using VLAN range 30-60 for customers that need publics until the Group VLAN option is available. and on my router i will have a bridge with DHCP server for publics with VLAN 30..31..32.. added to that bridge as we hand out more Publics to customers. I named the profile "Bridged? just for simplicity but you can name these however you want. I just get asked all the time how do I bridge the UE.
The PDN Address Allocation will be handed to the UE not the customer so make sure you use your new ?mgmt? network created earlier here.
10. Set the UE to Tunnel mode. Unfortunately I don?t have a UE but here is a screenshot from telrad and you can find the EPC virtual-network ip by expanding the Networking portion in the EPC on Breezeview.
Network mode menu:
- Set operation mode - tunnel
- Vpn type ? GRE
- Default gateway interface - WAN
- GRE type - layer 2
- Destination IP (EPC virtual-network) - networking > virtual-network> tsdf-l2-ip-address [172.26.20.228] ?> 172.16.0.1 in my case