What are the different carrier's APNs?
- Each carrier will most likely have its own APN. The best way to know which APN to use is to contact the provider.
T-Mobile SIMS Purchased from ISP Supplies
For static IP SIMs: B2B.static
For Dynamic IP SIMs: Fast.t-mobile.com
- Used for connections to IMS services. Required for TXT messaging.
- Used for administrative functions.
- Required for general Internet connections.
- Required for PDA data service
- Used for connections that must be routed through content filtering.
- Used for connections to mobile private networks.
'xx' would be replaced by the enterprise MPN identifier.
Used for static IP connections.
'xx' would be replaced by an appropriate static IP pool identifier.
AT&T APNs and Usage Descriptions
|broadband||General||Laptops and tablets|
|nxtgenphone||General||Voice over LTE|
|wap.cingular||General||Legacy APN for consumer data plans. Current phones are not provisioned with this APN.|
|i2gold||Special Purpose||Connects Mobility data centers to a customer hub location. Uses static IP addresses.|
|Custom||Custom||Customized options to address business or enterprise needs.|
- Here are some common APN’s that we know of:
AT&T " "PROXY", "INTERNET", "PUBLIC"
T-Mobile " "INTERNET2.VOICESTREAM.COM", "INTERNET3.VOICESTREAM.COM"
Cingular " "ISP.CINGULAR" , username = "firstname.lastname@example.org" , password = "CINGULAR1"
Rogers AT&T " "INTERNET.COM"
Telstra AU " "TELSTRA.INTERNET"